ExakTime Support has moved to Support Central.
This help site will be discontinued in the near future.
Show Number of Exported Records on Time Card Summary
A new optional feature for ExakTime Connect has been released that allows you to see the current count of exported records and the total amount of exportable records. This will allow you to see at a glance how many records you should expect to see exported and if there are any records left to be exported.
- What Is an Exportable Record? Exported/Exportable records are time records exported using Accountlinx or Business Bridge.
- Exception: Exported raw event records will not function with this feature.
How to Enable
- From the menu bar, go to Manage and click
- Scroll through the options until you find
- In addition to enabling "Export Count Display," you will need to enable "Pay Period Closing."
If you do not have this option enabled, you can:
- Click the
- Scroll through the options and enable "Pay Period Closing."
- Click the
- After both options have been enabled, the number of records that have been exported and to be exported will be displayed for closed pay periods on the Time Card Summary page like below. For more information about Pay Period Closing, you can refer to the following article: Closing or Reopening a Pay Period