ExakTime Support has moved to Support Central.
This help site will be discontinued in the near future.
How to Add an Employee to ExakTime Connect
Any person that will be using ExakTime Connect and/or ExakTime Mobile is considered an employee. They must be added to allow time tracking on ExakTime Mobile and/or access to ExakTime Connect information.
- Go to Manage in the Menu bar and click Employees.
- Click Add Employee.
- The following page allows you to enter a wide amount of information for an employee. The minimum requirement for a new Employee is the first and last name, all other fields are optional.
- If the employee needs access to ExakTime Mobile or ExakTime Connect, you can give the necessary role and enter any required information (4-10 digit PIN for ExakTime Mobile and/or Email and Username for ExakTime Connect use).
- When finished, click Save if this is the only employee you will be entering or Save and New if you would like to add another employee.
If the "Save" buttons do not flash/are not clickable, please review the employee's profile and confirm that all required information has been entered. The only information we require is listed below:
- Employee first and last name.
- If you have assigned an ExakTime Mobile security role, enter a unique PIN for the employee to use.
- If you have assigned an ExakTime Connect security role, enter a unique username and email for the employee to use.
For more information regarding the employee details page, please refer to the following article: In-Depth: Employee Details