How to Collect from Your Jobclock with Your Fasttrakker Pro
The FastTrakker Pro allows you to collect records from a supported JobClock and sync them to your ExakTime Connect account with SyncCenter.
To do this, you will need the following:
- A FastTrakker Pro
- A Compatible JobClock (JobClock, JobClock/EX, JobClock Hornet (Serial Number starting with 6000XXXX, 6010XXXX, or 6012XXXX)
Using Your FastTrakker Pro
- With the FastTrakker Pro in hand, press the scroll button at the top to turn on the screen. It will initially show the name of the employee that has the FastTrakker Pro is assigned to.
- While the screen is turned on, scroll through the available options with the scroll wheel until you see Collect Records.
- If you see the options of Track and Collect, select Collect first, then you should see the Collect Records option listed above.
- Press the scroll button so it says Click to Collect. Press the scroll button again. It will begin to alternate between Searching... and Aim at JobClock.
- Aim the red IR Window at the front of the FastTrakker Pro towards the flashing lights at the front of the JobClock near the touch plate. The ideal distance between the two devices is 3-4 inches. They do not have to touch each other.
- You should hear 2 beeps from the JobClock. The first beep indicates that they are connected, the second beep indicates that the collection has been completed.
- After the collection has completed, the screen of the FastTrakker Pro will indicate that the collection was successful, the battery status of the JobClock and how many records were collected.
- You can now attach the FastTrakker Pro via USB to the PC that has SyncCenter installed to sync the records to your account.
For instructions on using SyncCenter with ExakTime Connect, please refer to the following article: SyncCenter for ExakTime Connect