ExakTime Support has moved to Support Central.
This help site will be discontinued in the near future.
How to Create a New Employee Policy Group
Last Modified on
While we include a default policy group that can be associated with a majority of your employees, it can be necessary to create a new policy group in the event that employees will have different overtime/rounding rules.
- To begin go to Manage and go to Policies.
- Click on Add Policy Group.
- Enter a name for the policy group.
- Enable and setup the necessary policies for the employee such as overtime, roundings, etc. For more information regarding employee policies, please refer to the following article: In-Depth: Employee Policies
- When finished, click Save.