ExakTime Support has moved to Support Central.
This help site will be discontinued in the near future.
Using the Estimated Payroll and Location Labor Cost Reports
While we focus primarily on time cards, we do offer reports that can generate an estimated payroll for your employees. The following reports are able to offer an estimate of pay for various purposes.
Employee Estimated Payroll - The estimated pay for the employee based on their hourly wage, work hours and estimated burden.
Location Estimated Labor Cost - The estimated cost of labor of a location broken down by the location and the cost codes done at a location based on the employees hourly wage, work hours and estimated burden.
Setting Up Hourly Wage
Each employee will first need an hourly wage associated with their profile.
- Go to Manage and click Employees.
- Look for the employee that needs an hourly wage associated with them. Press the blue pencil icon to the left of their name.
- Under the "General" tab within the "Employment Information" section will be an area to enter the hourly wage of the employee. Enter it as needed.
- Press Save at the bottom.
Setting Up Estimated Burden
The estimated burden can be entered to take into account any costs for taxes, insurance, and benefits as a percentage of the employees estimated pay.
- Go to Manage and click Company Settings.
- Press the Other tab.
- Enter the appropriate values for your Exakime Connect account at the top of the "Other" section.
- Press Save at the bottom when finished.
After the necessary information has been entered, you can run either of the two following reports to generate an estimate of employee payroll or labor cost on site: Estimated Payroll and/or Estimated Labor Cost.
- Go to Reports in the top menu bar.
- On the left hand side, select the appropriate report you would like to view.
- Set your preferences (date range, report specific options, filters, etc.) as needed.
- When ready, press View Report at the bottom. You will see a report like the examples below.
For more information regarding reports, please refer to the following article: Reports Walkthrough