ExakTime Support has moved to Support Central.
This help site will be discontinued in the near future.
TimeSummit Legacy Support Documents
TimeSummit Professional, Enterprise, and some related applications are no longer offered or supported by ExakTime and are considered legacy products. As these applications are no longer supported, you can refer to our previously created support PDFs below if you are in need of assistance.
If you are interested in our current offerings of ExakTime Connect and Mobile, you can contact us at 888-788-8463 for more information.
Restoring/Backing Up TimeSummit
- Backing Up Your TimeSummit Data
- How to Restore a Backed Up Copy of Your TimeSummit Database
- Recovering your TimeSummit Database
- Transferring TimeSummit to a New or Different Computer
- Connecting TimeSummit Client to the Database
Initial Set-Up & Using TimeSummit
- In-App Help
- Walkthrough: Setting Up TimeSummit
- How to Add Employees in TimeSummit
- How to Add Locations in TimeSummit
- How to Add Cost Codes in TimeSummit
- How To Add A New Category In TimeSummit
- How to Generate a Report in TimeSummit
- How to Set the First Day of the Week in TimeSummit
- Managing ExakTime Permissions with the Security Center
- Overview ExakTime Mobile Security Roles
- Adjusting TimeSummits Automatic Daylight Saving Time Option
- Customizing TimeSummit Columns
- Fixing Duplicate Locations
- How To Add A New JobClock To Your System
- How to Assign/Transfer a JobClock to a Location
- Replacing Your JobClock Battery
- Flashing LED Lights On Your JobClock
- How to Set the Time on a JobClock
- Review and Changing your JobClock Battery
- How to Recover Previously Read Data from JobClocks
- Importing Recovered Data into TimeSummit
- "JobClock Not Assigned" Message
- Understanding your new KeyTab Reader, How To Assign New Keytabs, How to assign multiple cost codes to your Keytabs
- Identifying Keytabs
- Transferring Keytabs
- How to Identify and Repair Unassigned Keytabs in TimeSummit
Troubleshooting & Maintaining TimeSummit
- Error Message: There Was A Problem Connecting To The Database
- Finding and Viewing Logs for ExakTime Software
- Microsoft .Net Framework Problems
- TimeSummit Not Detecting your KeyTab Reader
- Unable to Copy the File to the Server. The Restore did not Complete.
- Uninstalling our ExakTime Instance from SQL Express
- Where are TimeSummit Data Files
- Windows Installer Error 1316
- "Synchronization In Progress, Please Wait"