ExakTime Support has moved to Support Central.
This help site will be discontinued in the near future.
How To Clock In to a Schedule
In our most recent update to ExakTime Connect and Mobile, your employees can now clock in to their scheduled location and cost code directly to mitigate any possibility of incorrect locations or cost codes during the normal clock in process.
To use this feature, ExakTime Mobile on your employee's devices must be version 2.66 and above, and you must already have the Schedules module with your ExakTime Connect system. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us for more information.
Enabling Clock In to Schedules
- Go to Manage and click on Security Roles.
- Select the ExakTime Mobile Security Role that should have this permission enabled. The Administrator will have this permission enabled by default.
- Enable the permission "Clock In To My Schedule."
- Save your changes. Your employees will need to sync their copies of ExakTime Mobile, log out and back in to see these new changes.
What Employees Do
- Press the three lines in the top left to open the menu.
- Press Schedule.
- Expand the appropriate date.
- Press Clock In and clock in as normal.
- This will need to be repeated for other schedules items throughout the day.
For more information regarding Schedules, please refer to the following article: In-Depth: Schedules