ExakTime Support has moved to Support Central.
This help site will be discontinued in the near future.
How to Reset an Employee's Password
Last Modified on
In the event that an employee cannot recall their password, you can help them out by resetting their password for them and sending them an email to set up a new password.
- Go to Manage and click Employees.
- Click the pencil icon to the left of the employee that needs their password reset.
- Scroll down towards Security Roles until you see button to reset an employee's password and click Send Password Reset Email.
- Your employee will receive an email letting them know that they can reset their password with a link for them to create a new password.
- After the employee clicks the link, their web browser should take them to the appropriate page for them to create their new password.